Amazon seems like a logical place to buy just about everything, especially when you have that lovely Amazon Prime membership, right? However, you might want to reconsider when it comes to buy essential oils. There are a few things that you should know and take into consideration before you add those oils to your Amazon cart.
1) Quality! If you are looking to buy good, quality doTERRA essential oils on Amazon, you may want to reconsider. Did you know that anyone can buy resealable caps (just like these) to put on open or used bottles of essential oils? This means that anyone can damper with, dilute, or completely change the essential oil in a doTERRA bottle, reseal it, and ship it out to you. If you want doTERRA’s Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade oils without running the risk of spending your money on a far inferior product you should by directly from a Wellness Advocate. Read here why purity and potency of essential oils are so important.
2) Essential oils are very powerful tools when you know how to use them. When you purchases essential oils through Amazon, you do not receive the education that you would from a doTERRA Wellness Advocate. It is imperative to know the uses and applications of each oil so that you experience the most effective and therapeutic outcome. Just think of all the time you could save by asking a question to someone who has studied aromatherapy (that’s me) as opposed to researching and digging for the answers by yourself! Let’s face it, sometimes we can’t always rely on Wikipedia. :)
3) doTERRA offers a very generous wholesale membership that is open to anyone, consumer or business builder. Their wholesale membership works just like a Costco membership and will give you an automatic 25% discount off all of your purchases with no minimum requirements or strings attached. If you open a wholesale account with doTERRA you will be given your own online account with access to see current promotions, place your orders, and browse other resourceful information at your own leisure. Click here to become a doTERRA Wholesale Member.
4) In addition to saving 25% off of your essential oil purchases with your wholesale membership, you can also participate in doTERRA’s Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP) which works just like a frequent flyers program. If you participate in the Loyalty Rewards Program, you are eligable for FREE products of the month and other special promotions and discounts. On top of those amazing benefits, you also receive shipping rewards, so every dollar that you spend on shipping, you earn back in free credit points. For me (in Indiana), that is $9 of free oils that I get just from having my order shipped the month before. Pretty irresistible right? Click here to learn more about the Loyalty Rewards Program.
5) When you share what you know about essential oils or invite someone else to give them a try, you can actually make money. If you love Peppermint for headaches and someone close to you has a headache, chances are you are going to recommend trying some Peppermint oil, they will, and then they will want to have that oil on hand for the next time they get a headache. It is literally that easy. So now, not only are you saving money with your wholesale membership and earning free credit points from your Loyalty Rewards orders, but you are earning money just for recommending oils to someone else. Click here to learn more about doTERRA’s Business Opportunity.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have regarding essential oils or memberships. I will be happy to share any resources that I have with you!