I love anything that promote self sustainability, which is why I get so much joy out of making homemade anything. I find it empowering. Chances are, that you are reading this because you feel the same way. We must be kindred spirits.
Homemade almond butter is such a simple thing to make, it almost seems silly not to.
What You Need:
- Food processor with an “S” blade (like this)
- 2-3 cups of almonds
- Pour the almonds into the food processor and begin processing
- Pause and scrape down sides as needed
- Wait patiently, it has taken me anywhere from 15-30 minutes to get a creamy consistency
- Enjoy on just about everything
Thanks for stopping by! Have a secret ingredient that you add to your homemade almond butter? Please share! I would love to give it a try.